Feminine handmade poncho with embroidered flowers that can be used in casual and formal settings. You can wear your poncho horizontally to show the flowers in the front, and horizontally to focus the style on straight horizontal lines.
Inspiration: in the town of Zinacantan, beautiful flowers bloom year round, which is reflected in their textiles with all their hand embroidered flowers.
Technique: backstrap weaving (Telar de cintura) with drawn thread work.
Produced: by Petrona and Gloria in Zinacantan and Huixtán, in the state of Chiapas.
Approx time of handwork: 68 hours.
Material: 100% Cotton.
Measurements: 90x150 cm.
Product care: hand wash in cold water, no bleach, dry in shade.
Handmade with care in Mexico.
- Shipping Worldwide
- About Táabal
- Our designer brands
READY TO ENJOY YOUR PRODUCT? We can ship your product anywhere in the world, the shipping charges will vary depending on the delivery country. And some countries may charge you some import duties.
We also offer free shipping on orders over 100.00, so that you can take advantage of your order.
- Your order is delivered within 5-7 business days.
- Orders will ship out within the nest 24 hours, please note that we only process them during business days.
- When we send you the confirmation that your order has shipped, we’ll also give you the tracking information including the carrier. You can access this information in your 32 Estados website account.
The delivery costs are calculated from the country of destination, the shipment weight and the volume of your order. The delivery costs are calculated in the shopping cart and are shown separately on the order.
Any customs fees and sales tax are not included in the delivery costs. Please note that any customs fees, sales tax, and any handling fees will be charged directly by the responsible customs office.
If the products sent by us are not accepted by the customer, picked up or cannot be delivered, the customer will be charged for all transport costs incurred, including customs clearance costs.
SHIPPING WITHIN SWITZERLAND
- Your order is delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Orders will ship out within 24 hours if they are ordered before 1 PM (next day delivery), please note that we only process them during business days. If your order happens after 1 pm, then your product will arrive on the 2nd day.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Standard Shipping orders over CHF 100
||3-5 business days||FREE|
|Standard Shipping orders under CHF 100
||3-5 business days||CHF 7.50|
I GOT MY PRODUCT BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM
You can send us an email, to email@example.com. Please make sure to include your order number and your contact information.
Táabal works with different communities or families that produce handmade textiles in Chiapas and help them optimize their work process. They also provide workshops and bring the material to the communities to facilitate their work. Táabal designers envision the contemporary use for the traditional interwoven fabrics and together with the artisan communities develop unique pieces for daily use.
Táabal aims to honor the artisan work from indigenous women from the state of Chiapas. They have developed relationships with different communities around the region focusing on textile artwork.
They work according to fair trade practices. They work together with the families or cooperatives from each of the communities to analyze their traditional production process and they offer new ways to organize themselves to become more productive. They also establishing fair payments according to the complexity, time spent, and skills used for each one of the pieces.
Táabal enrolls everyone in the production process according to an annual retribution basis, where a portion of the profits made from the products sold are invested in projects after making a study of their needs. These projects involve having better workshops, tools, health services, among others.
We are honored to present to you Mexican designer brands that are giving a contemporary view of our handmade and ancient traditions. Each one of them has decided to take a piece of our daily traditions, have studied it, and then, with a design concept in mind, have taken it to the next level to present high-quality products with a modern view for you to be able to incorporate them into your daily life.
What makes us happy is to be able to share with you their vision in our Mexican culture, and allow you to take a piece of culture into your home.
Most of our designers work with artisans from specialized communities in the handcrafts they work on:
- They support small producers from specific communities and cooperatives.
- They incorporate the artisans into their creative process to co-create concepts that bring our ancient traditions to life. This helps the artisans to regain confidence in the work they do.
- They ensure artisans receive a fair payment for their work according to local wages.
- For textile communities, most of the artisans are women, and they are ensured equal treatment. And because if the flexibility of their handwork they can also work from home. Most of these artisans gather together to create co-operatives to work together and share experiences.
- A typical artisan working space: at home, in their cooperative, or at the "taller" (workshop) space they start the day taking care of their kids and family, then they find a comfortable space to start working on the textiles. The spaces are usually open which allows feeling the freeze and the natural sound of the animals that surround the environment.