Modern coffee cup to enjoy your daily coffee, tea or favorite drink and get energized throughout the day. You can also get creative and use your cup in different ways: do you like cacti and succulents? use it as a pot to decorate your office | Having a party? use it as cutlery holder to dress up your table | Don't know where to place your clips or small objects? store them with style.
Inspiration: we are in love with the magic done with our Mexican artisans when they hand weave the textiles and create beautiful iconography. Having this in mind we designed a modern version of these figures.
Produced in: in a small atelier in Mexico City.
Material: enamel (lead-free porcelanized steel and environmentally friendly).
Capacity: 360 ml.
Add-ons: the more you buy the less you pay. Enjoy espresso coffee as well? Add on the the cup and plate to match yours.
Product care: dishwasher safe, not microwave safe. Caution when using boiling water since the material can get hot. The handle doesn't get hot.
Handmade with care in Mexico.
- Our designer brands
We are honored to present to you Mexican designer brands that are giving a contemporary view of our handmade and ancient traditions. Each one of them has decided to take a piece of our daily traditions, have studied it, and then, with a design concept in mind, have taken it to the next level to present high-quality products with a modern view for you to be able to incorporate them into your daily life.
What makes us happy is to be able to share with you their vision in our Mexican culture, and allow you to take a piece of culture into your home.
Most of our designers work with artisans from specialized communities in the handcrafts they work on:
- They support small producers from specific communities and cooperatives.
- They incorporate the artisans into their creative process to co-create concepts that bring our ancient traditions to life. This helps the artisans to regain confidence in the work they do.
- They ensure artisans receive a fair payment for their work according to local wages.
- For textile communities, most of the artisans are women, and they are ensured equal treatment. And because if the flexibility of their handwork they can also work from home. Most of these artisans gather together to create co-operatives to work together and share experiences.
- A typical artisan working space: at home, in their cooperative, or at the "taller" (workshop) space they start the day taking care of their kids and family, then they find a comfortable space to start working on the textiles. The spaces are usually open which allows feeling the freeze and the natural sound of the animals that surround the environment.