- Shipping Worldwide
- Our designer brands
READY TO ENJOY YOUR PRODUCT? We can ship your product anywhere in the world, the shipping charges will vary depending on the delivery country. And some countries may charge you some import duties.
We also offer free shipping on orders over 100.00, so that you can take advantage of your order.
- Your order is delivered within 5-7 business days.
- Orders will ship out within the nest 24 hours, please note that we only process them during business days.
- When we send you the confirmation that your order has shipped, we’ll also give you the tracking information including the carrier. You can access this information in your 32 Estados website account.
The delivery costs are calculated from the country of destination, the shipment weight and the volume of your order. The delivery costs are calculated in the shopping cart and are shown separately on the order.
Any customs fees and sales tax are not included in the delivery costs. Please note that any customs fees, sales tax, and any handling fees will be charged directly by the responsible customs office.
If the products sent by us are not accepted by the customer, picked up or cannot be delivered, the customer will be charged for all transport costs incurred, including customs clearance costs.
SHIPPING WITHIN SWITZERLAND
- Your order is delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Orders will ship out within 24 hours if they are ordered before 1 PM (next day delivery), please note that we only process them during business days. If your order happens after 1 pm, then your product will arrive on the 2nd day.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Standard Shipping orders over CHF 100
||3-5 business days||FREE|
|Standard Shipping orders under CHF 100
||3-5 business days||CHF 7.50|
I GOT MY PRODUCT BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM
You can send us an email, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your order number and your contact information.
We are honored to present to you Mexican designer brands that are giving a contemporary view of our handmade and ancient traditions. Each one of them has decided to take a piece of our daily traditions, have studied it, and then, with a design concept in mind, have taken it to the next level to present high-quality products with a modern view for you to be able to incorporate them into your daily life.
What makes us happy is to be able to share with you their vision in our Mexican culture, and allow you to take a piece of culture into your home.
Most of our designers work with artisans from specialized communities in the handcrafts they work on:
- They support small producers from specific communities and cooperatives.
- They incorporate the artisans into their creative process to co-create concepts that bring our ancient traditions to life. This helps the artisans to regain confidence in the work they do.
- They ensure artisans receive a fair payment for their work according to local wages.
- For textile communities, most of the artisans are women, and they are ensured equal treatment. And because if the flexibility of their handwork they can also work from home. Most of these artisans gather together to create co-operatives to work together and share experiences.
- A typical artisan working space: at home, in their cooperative, or at the "taller" (workshop) space they start the day taking care of their kids and family, then they find a comfortable space to start working on the textiles. The spaces are usually open which allows feeling the freeze and the natural sound of the animals that surround the environment.