Lively throw pillow and cushion to bring the summer inside your home. Use it as accent pillow combined with either neutral or bright colors, is up to your imagination to make your space filled with joy.
Inspired: traditional brocades with local flowers from the Aldama community in the state of Chiapas.
Technique: hand embroidery in Manta cotton. Manta is a very popular fabric produced in Mexico, it is 100% natural unbleached cotton.
Material: 100% organic cotton.
Produced: by the Huistan community in Chiapas.
Size: 50x50 cm.
Does not include: filling.
Product care: hand wash in cold water, no bleach, dry in shade.
Handmade with care in Mexico.
- Shipping Worldwide
- About Colorindio
- Our designer brands
READY TO ENJOY YOUR PRODUCT? We can ship your product anywhere in the world, the shipping charges will vary depending on the delivery country. And some countries may charge you some import duties.
We also offer free shipping on orders over 100.00, so that you can take advantage of your order.
- Your order is delivered within 5-7 business days.
- Orders will ship out within the nest 24 hours, please note that we only process them during business days.
- When we send you the confirmation that your order has shipped, we’ll also give you the tracking information including the carrier. You can access this information in your 32 Estados website account.
The delivery costs are calculated from the country of destination, the shipment weight and the volume of your order. The delivery costs are calculated in the shopping cart and are shown separately on the order.
Any customs fees and sales tax are not included in the delivery costs. Please note that any customs fees, sales tax, and any handling fees will be charged directly by the responsible customs office.
If the products sent by us are not accepted by the customer, picked up or cannot be delivered, the customer will be charged for all transport costs incurred, including customs clearance costs.
SHIPPING WITHIN SWITZERLAND
- Your order is delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Orders will ship out within 24 hours if they are ordered before 1 PM (next day delivery), please note that we only process them during business days. If your order happens after 1 pm, then your product will arrive on the 2nd day.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Standard Shipping orders over CHF 100
||3-5 business days||FREE|
|Standard Shipping orders under CHF 100
||3-5 business days||CHF 7.50|
I GOT MY PRODUCT BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM
You can send us an email, to email@example.com. Please make sure to include your order number and your contact information.
Colorindio creates interwoven age-old stories with their textiles. They use millennial old traditions to promote the cultural diversity of Mexico. They restate these traditions to create thread by thread daily life pieces. To create unique pieces with history, they use techniques such as the back-strap weaving (Telar de cintura) and pedal weaving.
Colorindio is a company made up by two women, Pola and Libya, who in 2009 set out on a long journey through textile Mexico to conform a work team with the weavers of diverse communities and praise their work.
Their quest began when they got into the collective transport to discover and explore the tissues of Chiapas, "the endless land" as they call it. The next step was to live with the people and observe in detail how they worked the textile: the different ways to handle the loom, the colors, images and experiences that shape each design. A mixture of all this produces unique pieces with unique stories.
Between trips, a partnership was born that today produces more than ten kinds of household products, such as cushions, tablecloths, bedspreads, rugs, towels, blankets and table runners, made by artisans using backstrap looms or pedal looms. These pieces, thanks to Colorindio's artistic and aesthetic sense of orientation, have made way to the professionalization of this craft.
The working method of Colorindio is very open. It is based on respect for the autonomy of the Community trade. Each month just over 20 unique pieces of Mexican crafts are produced. The company is growing day by day: it began with two cooperatives and today manufactures products from fifteen regions.
The business philosophy of Colorindio lives the values of equity, balance and justice. The aim is to generate and maintain steady work with artisans, not just a business relationship, but of friendship and cooperation. Making long-term ties with these rural societies is what drives our company.
We are honored to present to you Mexican designer brands that are giving a contemporary view of our handmade and ancient traditions. Each one of them has decided to take a piece of our daily traditions, have studied it, and then, with a design concept in mind, have taken it to the next level to present high-quality products with a modern view for you to be able to incorporate them into your daily life.
What makes us happy is to be able to share with you their vision in our Mexican culture, and allow you to take a piece of culture into your home.
Most of our designers work with artisans from specialized communities in the handcrafts they work on:
- They support small producers from specific communities and cooperatives.
- They incorporate the artisans into their creative process to co-create concepts that bring our ancient traditions to life. This helps the artisans to regain confidence in the work they do.
- They ensure artisans receive a fair payment for their work according to local wages.
- For textile communities, most of the artisans are women, and they are ensured equal treatment. And because if the flexibility of their handwork they can also work from home. Most of these artisans gather together to create co-operatives to work together and share experiences.
- A typical artisan working space: at home, in their cooperative, or at the "taller" (workshop) space they start the day taking care of their kids and family, then they find a comfortable space to start working on the textiles. The spaces are usually open which allows feeling the freeze and the natural sound of the animals that surround the environment.