This T-Shirt will spice up your style with meaning. Dress it up with a skirt and accessories or down for a relaxed Sunday, this black cotton tee will be your everyday companion.
Inspiration: Guacamole is our green gold, our pride and is an ancestral recipe from the Aztec civilization. The name of the guacamole comes from the Nahuatl "Ahuacamolli", a union of the words: "ahuacatl" (avocado) and "molli" (mole or sauce). According to mythology, the Toltec god Quetzalcoatl offered this recipe to his people and it was later spread throughout the Mesoamerican area. For the Aztecs, avocado had certain erotic connotations, a belief that prevented women from being of their collection because it was considered a symbol that represented the testicles. Do you want some guacamole?
Technique: each cut is handmade and printed with textile vinyl
Material: 100% Organic Cotton, Round neck, cut straight.
Produced: In the state of Guanajuato by Manifesto
Size: XS 45 cm wide x 61 cm long / S 45.7 cm wide x 70.5 cm long / M 50.8 cm wide x 73 cm long / L 55.9 cm wide x 75.6 cm long.
Product care: Turn your T-shirt upside down and wash at 30 degrees.
- About MANIFESTO
- Our designer brands
MANIFESTO Tee is a Mexican family micro-enterprise composed of 3 members that was born 2.5 years ago in the state of Guanajuato, cradle of National Independence.
We are creatives and we are in constant search of fresh, current and concise ideas that allow us a unique and authentic style of expression.
MNFST is an inclusive brand that through strong social messages seeks the union of all as human beings.
Let's forget about races, religions, sexual preferences, social strata, politics and economy. Let's be empathetic, respectful, understand. To be human means to be honest in thoughts and feelings, in words and actions; to be always sincere and sensitive, and to make sure that true love is part of the whole and of each other. Being human means sharing life with others and always providing help as many times as necessary. Let us allow ourselves and learn to enjoy the joys of life. Let's be more human, because that's what we need.
Our mission is to continue promoting Mexican cotton, since our country is number 13 in world production, which allows us to work with honesty and respect with the producers and traders of cotton in Mexico, in order to offer our customers high level products that are reflected in our designs.
Our vision is to offer our customers quality products and high level with unique and different statements.
We want to promote Mexican creativity and design and position it as a world power. We believe in the power of fashion and how a T-shirt can make you feel invincible at any time.
MNFST is for all those brave people who take to the last corner of the world what they want to say without fear.
We are honored to present to you Mexican designer brands that are giving a contemporary view of our handmade and ancient traditions. Each one of them has decided to take a piece of our daily traditions, have studied it, and then, with a design concept in mind, have taken it to the next level to present high-quality products with a modern view for you to be able to incorporate them into your daily life.
What makes us happy is to be able to share with you their vision in our Mexican culture, and allow you to take a piece of culture into your home.
Most of our designers work with artisans from specialized communities in the handcrafts they work on:
- They support small producers from specific communities and cooperatives.
- They incorporate the artisans into their creative process to co-create concepts that bring our ancient traditions to life. This helps the artisans to regain confidence in the work they do.
- They ensure artisans receive a fair payment for their work according to local wages.
- For textile communities, most of the artisans are women, and they are ensured equal treatment. And because if the flexibility of their handwork they can also work from home. Most of these artisans gather together to create co-operatives to work together and share experiences.
- A typical artisan working space: at home, in their cooperative, or at the "taller" (workshop) space they start the day taking care of their kids and family, then they find a comfortable space to start working on the textiles. The spaces are usually open which allows feeling the freeze and the natural sound of the animals that surround the environment.